Ginger cranberry dark chocolate cookiesApril 4, 2017
Dark chocolate cranberry cheerio barsApril 4, 2017
As you may already know by now, I’m a huge lover of all things sweet so I wanted to go the dessert route again this week by offering you a delicious dessert recipe that is also easy to make. It doesn’t require many ingredients so there’s no need to rummage in your cabinets for this one. All you will need is:
- 2 Avocados
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Pure honey
- 2-3 strawberries (or any berries of your choice)
- First you add all of your ingredients into the food processor. (fyi: you can choose to melt the chocolate chips in the microwave to begin with, it’s up to you, whether you prefer it smoother or chunkier)
- Next, you pulse on high until the consistency is creamy such as this:
- Then, scrape the mixture into a serving bowl, decorate with berries of your choice and refrigerate until well chilled.
Note: Since making this for the first time, maybe a month or two ago, I’ve made this recipe about five or six times. As you all know by now, i love my sweets so whenever I’m craving this, I make this recipe! It is by far one of the best recipes I’ve made thus far!