Natural Deep ConditionerApril 23, 2017
Southern “biscuit-style” Strawberry ShortcakeMay 15, 2017
Here’s another recipe that is both easy to make and keeps you on track with your fitness goals! The first time I saw this recipe was on Cassie’s Blogilates website and I’ve been wanting to try it ever since. So here is the recipe:
- Greek yogurt
- Strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- Sliced almonds
- Dried Cranberries
- Chia seeds
- Cupcake pan
- First, I cut up the strawberries into smaller pieces then added them into the bottom of the cupcake pan. I then added the sliced almonds and dried cranberries as well.
- Then, I placed the Greek yogurt on top of the ingredients and then sprinkled chia seeds on top of the yogurt.
- Next, I placed the pan in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to solidify them.
- Finally, I scooped them out of the cups and placed one into my mouth and it turned out awesome! (I placed the rest in a Tupperware bowl and stuck them back in the freezer for safe keeping)
These mini treats reminded me of little popsicles! They came out perfectly and solidified enough to keep their shape. They were very refreshing and make for a perfect healthy dessert after a healthy meal. I will definitely be making these again in the near future!